We appreciate and value the time and effort given by our volunteers. Over the past year our volunteers supported our commitment to excellence by contributing over 10,000 hours of time to the library.
How to Become a Volunteer
Fill out a Naperville Public Library Volunteer Application and Skills Assessment Form onsite and return to the desk prior to leaving the library.
The form is available at:
- Nichols Library upper level Information Desk
- Naper Blvd Library Adult Services Desk
- 95th Street Library Adult Services Desk
The library strives to place every applicant; however, volunteer opportunities are limited. Volunteers will be contacted by as opportunities become available and scheduled as needed.
- Volunteers must successfully complete a volunteer application and skills assessment.
- Volunteer opportunities do not require a current Naperville Public Library card.
- Volunteer tasks and schedules vary. Specific departments may require a background check.